3 Day Manapouri Magic Package
- Location: Te Anau, Southland
- Product code: Manapouri Magic
- Super light, weighing as little as 2.3 kg!
- Extremely stable, even in whitewater.
- Small, packing down to the size of one man tent
- Super robust and hard to damage, but easy to fix
- Much more comfortable then a normal kayak
- Highly addictive (consider yourself warned…)
- Able to carry heaps of gear, even a bike!
Packrafting, in short, is a mix of kayaking (or rafting) and tramping. They are paddled like a kayak but have the stability of a Raft. The boats themselves are super light and fold down to the size of a one man tent.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- 2 people as min
- Min age is 15 years of age
- You need to be able to swim
- All rentals include packrafting skill & safety training
- Our busy Season is from Dec – March and it pays to arrange your rentals early.
- Start on the first day is at 8:30am
- Personal / Group guides are optional
Package Information :
- Experience Level = BEGINNER / PADDLED BEFORE
- Registering is FREE
- Use the BOOK NOW button and fill in the booking form for the dates you prefer
- We will get back to you as soon as we can with the next steps & further information
- Feel free to give us a call or email if you have more questions
- Packraft basic safety & skill training
- 24km River paddle
- ~ 15km Lake paddle
- Climb The Monument
- 8km hike in Fiordland
- Camping at secluded beaches or Hut stays
- Shuttle to and from your adventure day
Please Note : We are expecting a certain skill level if you decided to rent equipment from us for the planned trip. The assessment will check that you have the skill level to do your planned trip safely and look after our kit. If you do not meet the requirements we reserve the right to not hire out our gear but will try and give you some options.